Friday, May 16, 2008

I can guide a missile by satellite(11)

Starting in June, I plan on celebrating my birthday (June Fourth), by being with my friends. After that I’m going to see my dad who lives in Jonesboro, Arkansas for about two weeks. Then I will return to the great state of Louisiana, but only for a short time. I will then embark on a trip to Panama City, Florida, with Morgan =]. After returning to Louisiana, I will continue working at the Library with Courtney, and maybe others, over the summer. On June thirtieth, Lizzie comes home from Germany, and I will be spending most of my time with her. She wants a big Fourth of July, so we might have a big barbecue and go watch fireworks at the levee. Later in July, I will be returning to my father’s house for two weeks. After that, school starts. In doing all of these activities I plan on intertwining reading a few books and maybe go to a concert or two. I also plan on having a few movie marathons, which include the back to the future series, Indiana Jones series, fight club, and a few others. My mom and I also plan on going to the beach for a few weekends, every now and then. Sounds like a good summer to me!

No comments: