Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I know I'm not your favorite record(5)

Well I guess one thing I can not say is that my writing is absolutely perfect in every way, because it is not. I think the best way to improve anyones writing is with practice. I also think that reading a lot helps with such things as vocabulary and grammar.
As far as my writing goes I think it is has its own pros and cons. Some pros would be that I can spell pretty well. I always made A’s in spelling. I can also organize information pretty well too. Some cons in my writing would be that I sometimes can not find the words I want to describe something. I just try to ease my way through the subject easily as possible. Also, I apparently have trouble with run-on sentences.
Writing has been something that has always been easy for me to do. I usually do not have trouble with it, but I have a feeling I might start.

1 comment:

ComplexCourtneyy said...

hello darling.
could you possibly tell me what the next blog topic is?..&& when it's due also.
silly me forgot to write it down..
hehe :]
<3 you